Thursday, April 10, 2014

Reflection

Over the past 8 weeks our Creative Writing class here at Sota has had a student teacher named Mr. Ludwig. During this time we as a class, and individuals have learned many things about writing and ourselves as writers.
I have learned to try to find the messages behind things. For example, when we did the fairly tale activity and the one where we saw the picture and had to find hidden images. I liked those activities because they really caused you to think about things from a whole new perspective.
I also think during these 8 weeks we've learned to find ourselves as writers. I learned to find a specific thing about my writing to give me a " voice" as a young writer.
Overall this was a learning period for us and our class is grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment